COVID-19 and Coast Sport
At this time, Coast Sport remains open and is continually seeing patients as usual. We are closely monitoring all updates regarding COVID-19 and are closely following guidelines provided by the NSW Department of Health.
We are following all infection control guidelines from the Australian Government and are taking additional precautions for our valued patients, as well as our staff.
Coast Sport will not see the following clients face to face however we are more than happy to set you up with a Telehealth appointment or work with you to reschedule:
- • If you have travelled overseas within the last 14 days
- • Have had direct contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus within the last 14 days
- • Are displaying symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, tiredness or shortness of breath
- • Are currently required to self-isolate
- • Have travelled in any noted hotspot areas within Australia within the last 14 day
- Please let our
- know immediately if you fall into the category of any of the above listed items.
We are responsibly practicing exceptional hygiene at our practice by closely following guidelines from the Australian Department of Health. We can assure you we are doing our part to help prevent the spread by consistently adhering to the following:
• Coast Sport shall advise all regular patients to be vigilant with hygiene measures including social distancing, and to monitor for symptoms of COVID-19, specifically fever and acute respiratory illness.
• Signage and other forms of communication (i.e. information and factsheets) are displayed throughout our clinic displaying actions we are taking to protect our patients and staff.
• Patients and staff are provided with adequate hand washing facilities and alcohol based hand sanitiser, as well as tissues and lined disposal receptacles are available for patients to use; at the entrance of the clinic and in each treatment room.
• Our waiting room chairs are set up to comply with the 1.5m social distancing guidelines
• Under the current NSW Department of Health restrictions, we do require patients and practitioners to be wearing masks at this time. We encourage you to bring your own mask to your appointment, should you not have one, we are happy to provide you with one on arrival.
We can assure you that our practitioners and staff at Coast Sport will continue to maintain a safe workplace for each other and our patients by implementing and maintaining the following principles at all times:
• Staying at home and getting tested immediately should they be showing any early signs of COVID-19, however mild.
• Practicing exceptional personal hygiene, particularly hand hygiene, sneeze and cough etiquette.
• Social distancing with the 1.5m guidelines
Our goal is to still ensure our patients are able to continue working toward feeling well, moving well, and performing well during these tough times.
We will continue to maintain a safe and healthy environment for you to attend while we closely monitor all official announcements by the Australian Government.
At Coast Sport you will be provided with your personalised care plan which includes your exercises on PhysiApp, to allow you to continue your treatment at home and in between appointments.
Let’s continue to work together to help stop the spread! For any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us today.