How much does a consultation cost?
- The cost of your consultation depends on the service that you are receiving (e.g. Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Massage etc.) as well as the length of your appointment.
- Please contact our friendly reception staff on 43562588 to discuss the cost of the appointment you need.
How do I pay?
You can swipe your private health fund card to receive a rebate immediately. Following this there is usually a small gap to be paid via cash or card. If you have a valid Medicare Chronic Disease Management (CDM) Plan (previously Enhanced Primary Care – EPC) referral from your GP, you will have a small gap payment depending on the type of service and length of appointment.
How long are the appointments?
The length of your appointment depends on the type of service you are receiving as well as the appointment type, for example initial appointment physiotherapist is 45 minutes, Standard follow-up physiotherapist is 30 minutes.
Are you open on weekends?
Yes, we are open on weekends! Click HERE to see our trading hours.
What do I need to bring?
- Wear comfortable clothing that you would wear to exercise. This allows your practitioner to easily assess your area of concern. We have spare shorts and singlets if required.
- Bring any past-medical history that may be relevant. This might include previous scans or test results.
Do you cover sporting events?
- Yes! Our staff are experts in sports coverage and can provide services for your sports team or event.
- Please contact our friendly reception staff on 43562588 to discuss your needs.
Do you see Medicare Chronic Disease Management (CDM) referrals?
- Yes! If appropriate, your GP can arrange a Medicare CDM referral for you, which provides a Medicare rebate.
- Please notify our friendly reception staff when you make your booking or make sure you check the CDM box on your online booking form.
- Although Medicare accounts for most of the cost of your appointment, there will be a small gap payment.
Do you see Workers Compensation and 3rd Party (CTP) referrals?
- Yes! Please notify our friendly reception staff when you make your booking or make sure you check the Workers Compensation / CTP box on your online booking form.
- Remember to bring your claim number and relevant documentation to your appointment with you.
Do you see DVA referrals?
- Yes! Please notify our friendly reception staff when you make your booking or make sure you check the DVA box on your online booking form.
- Bring your DVA card to your appointment with you.
- Please ensure you bring your D904 referral from your GP to your appointment with you.