AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill
Call to Book: 02 4356 2588
The new Via Anti-Gravity Treadmill delivers physical rehab and training benefits you can’t get any other way. Combining patented, NASA Differential Air Pressure (DAP) technology, an intuitive touchscreen interface, real-time gait analytics, and live video monitoring, Via enables body weight supported walking, running, and closed-kinetic chain exercise like never before.
The AlterG Via integrates Stride Smart Gait Analytics that measure the effects of gravitational loading and unloading while providing simple, direct visual feedback on gait symmetry and pain levels – helping clinicians to see the direct effects of unweighting and make corrections in real time.
Rehab and Train Without The Pain
The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® gives you the opportunity to rehab from surgery, or train through injury, without pain. AlterG’s unique unweighting technology reduces the impact of walking or running, while your body goes through the normal healing process.
- Precise unweighting allows you to walk or run between 20 and 100 percent of your body weight
- Easily select your reduced body weight where movement becomes pain free
- Give yourself the opportunity for a smooth progression back to full recovery
- Lower the impact on your joints and muscles during exercise
- Fun and easy to use, run or walk like you’re on the moon!
What is it used for?
- Rehabilitating after surgery of the lower extremity (hip, knee, ankle or foot)
- Training through an injury
- Reduced impact training and conditioning
- Gait training for neurologic patients
- Weight control and reduction
- Strength and conditioning for older patients
- Ideal for over-speed and interval training